Dallas Medical Malpractice Claims
Doctors play a vital role in our society. They deliver us into this world and they provide medical treatment for us throughout our lives. The medical profession is a noble and venerable, but it is also a human profession - and humans make mistakes. When a doctor or other medical professional makes a mistake and you are injured as a result, you may have a claim for compensation. This type of claim is often referred to as a medical malpractice claim or a medical negligence claim. Almost all doctors, hospitals and medical healthcare facilities carry medical malpractice insurance to provide compensation for injuries due to a medical professional's negligence.
Medical Malpractice Claim Center
Our Help Center offers the following information to help you better understand the legal system and medical malpractice laws:
- What Should I Know about Medical Malpractice Litigation: Information about medical malpractice, doctor negligence and related claims.
- Informed Consent: What you should know about informed consent.
- Medical Bill of Rights: Know your medical rights before you check into a hospital.
- Medical Records: Helpful tips about on obtaining and keeping records of your personal medical history.
- Choosing a Physician: How to select the right doctor for your medical needs.
- Avoiding Common Medical Mistakes: Learn how to protect yourself from medical errors.
- Getting a Second Opinion: Know when to seek a second opinion after receiving a serious diagnosis or recommendation for surgery or other invasive procedure.
In addition to the information on the pages listed above, we also have several other Help Centers on our site:
- Personal Injury Help Center
- Auto Accident Help Center
- Birth Injury Help Center
- Nursing Home Help Center
Contact an Experienced Personal injury Lawyer
Your future and the future of your family are too important to trust to a less experienced law firm. We have a track record of success, as well as the necessary experience and background to handle your medical malpractice claim, and we always provide the personal service you seek. Have you suffered an injury, harm, mistake or accident at the hands of a healthcare professional? Contact the Rasansky Law Firm online, or call our offices anytime at 214-651-6100 to discuss your situation with our experienced personal injury attorneys. In the complimentary consultation, our attorneys will review your experiences and situation and provide you information regarding your legal rights, options, and responsibilities. We demand strict professional standards. Our Dallas based attorneys are among the best malpractice lawyers and have resolved many multi-million dollar personal injury cases. We are passionate about our role as advocates and treat our clients with complete respect and compassion. We are committed to utilizing all available legal advantages and tactics to successfully resolve your medical malpractice claim.