Commonly referred to as medical negligence, medical malpractice occurs when a physician fails to properly diagnose or treat a medical condition, resulting in a new or aggravating injury to the patient.
Texas Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Commonly referred to as medical negligence, medical malpractice has two separate branches:
- Failure to Diagnose / Treat: When a health professional, such as a doctor, nurse, dentist, therapist, or chiropractor, fails to property treat a medical condition, resulting in a new or aggravating injury to the patient;
- Operational Malpractice: When a health professional acts in a manner that is considered unacceptable to how other health professionals in the same field would act
Medical doctors aren't the only health professionals whom Texas patients may need protection from by medical malpractice attorneys. In fact, most health care providers are subject to failure to diagnose or other negligence claims. At Rasansky Law Firm, our medical malpractice attorneys and staff can best advise you as to your legal rights and privileges regarding your case.
Common examples of medical malpractice claims include
- Failure to properly diagnose a disease or illness
- Failure to properly monitor patients in the course of a disease or illness
- Failure to properly treat patients with a diagnosed disease or illness
- Surgical errors, including wrong-site surgery or anesthesia errors
- Failure to fully inform patients of risks with certain procedures and surgeries
- Misuse of prescription drugs
- Improper use of medical equipment or implants
- Failure to prevent the spread of resistant bacteria, such as MRSA or VRE
These common medical errors are only a few of many possible violations of your healthcare rights. The array of complications and problems that arise as a result of medical malpractice and failure to diagnose errors are interrelated and complex, and require not only expert medical professional opinions, but an experienced medical malpractice attorney to fully understand and convey the full harm arising from a medical malpractice injury.
Contact An Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Have you suffered an injury, harm, mistake or accident at the hands of a medical professional? Contact the Rasansky Law Firm online, or call our offices anytime at 1-877-659-1620 to discuss your situation with our experienced medical malpractice attorneys. In the complimentary consultation, our attorneys will review your experiences and situation and provide you information regarding your legal rights, options, and responsibilities. We demand strict professional standards. Our Texas medical malpractice attorneys are among the best in their field and have resolved many multi-million dollar personal injury cases and failure to diagnose cases. We are passionate about our role as advocates and treat our clients with complete respect and compassion. We are committed to utilizing all available legal advantages and tactics to successfully resolve your personal injury claim.