Many factors can contribute to or cause a motorcycle accident, including negligence or carelessness of other drivers, unsafe road conditions, improper maintenance of roads, defective motorcycle design, faulty repair work on your motorcycle, in addition to many other factors. Understanding the scope of these causes and contributions is key to any motorcycle accident - without a solid grasp of the exact situation leading to the accident, a claim may be rejected.
Consider these motorcycle accident statistics from the Department of Transportation (2007 data):
- There were 5,154 recorded motorcycle deaths in the United States
- There were approximately 103,000 injuries associated with motorcycle accidents
- Approximately 75% of motorcycle accidents involve another vehicle
- In multiple vehicle accidents, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle right-of-way and caused the accident 66% of the time
- Weather is involved in less than 2% of motorcycle accidents
Injuries suffered by motorcyclists can be catastrophic, resulting in brain injury, paralysis, or even death. No matter your situation, it is crucial that motorcyclists seek the advice of an experienced and aggressive law firm to vigorously fight for all of your legal rights.
Contact the Rasansky Law Firm for a complimentary consultation on your situation. Our Dallas - Fort Worth based attorneys strongly advocate for the victims of motorcycle accidents nationwide. We enable our clients to recover for their injuries, pain and suffering, medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and other losses sustained in a motorcycle accident.
We demand strict professional standards. Our Dallas Fort Worth based attorneys are among the best motorcycle accident lawyers and have resolved many multi-million dollar personal injury cases. We are passionate about our role as advocates and treat our clients with complete respect and compassion. We are committed to utilizing all available legal advantages and tactic to successfully resolve your personal injury claim.