Auto Accidents / Car Wrecks
If you or a loved one were injured in a car wreck, contact us today for your free case evaluation!
Everyday, individuals and families see their futures changed forever by vehicle accidents involving cars, SUVs and trucks. Auto accidents involving car and truck crashes account for more injuries nationwide than any other type of accidents, and many are caused by drivers who operate recklessness or who fail to obey traffic laws. In these instances, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
At the Rasansky Law Firm, a car accident attorney will assist and fight for you, ensuring that you and your family are not forced to live with the burdens and consequences of the reckless or illegal acts of others. If you've been injured in a car accident, contact the Rasansky Law Firm as soon as possible for advice on your legal rights and a review of your options. With a confident and experienced lawyer on your side, we will best navigate the complex process of insurance and personal injury claims together.
What are the stages of a car accident?
- While still on the scene of the accident, you may receive medical care for any injuries you've sustained. If your injuries are severe, you may require a hospital visit and stay. Medical care may or may not be covered in your car insurance policy.
- Immediately after the accident, your car insurance company is notified. Every insurance company has a team of adjusters, investigators and attorneys whose sole responsibility is to limit the amount the company must pay accident victims. This process is often complex, confusing, and tough to navigate without an experienced car accident lawyer on your side.
- The car insurance company will contact you and look for information about your car accident. You must give them some information about the accident, including driver's license numbers, the names of other parties involved in the accident, and other details about the accident. It is strongly recommended you contact the Rasansky Law Firm BEFORE speaking with your insurance company about the accident.
- Once you have contacted the Rasansky Law Firm, our car wreck lawyers will review your case by gathering information from the police, from medical reports, from insurance reports, and look for additional information to support your case. We act both as an advocate for you and as an intermediary between you and the insurance company. Remember: we do not seek money or retainers before your case is heard and settled.
- A cause for the accident must be established. As noted above, many car accidents are caused by reckless, negligent drivers - but this is not the sole cause for a car accident. Even car accidents without other people involved can leave you and your family a victim of a defective product. Our car accident lawyers can assist you through this process.
- Your case is fully reviewed by our attorneys, by the insurance companies, and if a settlement for your lost income, medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other damages is not reached, your case will proceed to court. Our car accident attorneys are highly knowledgeable and experienced both with obtaining insurance settlements and with fighting for you in the courtroom.
Contact the Rasansky Law Firm to speak with our auto accident lawyers about how we can help if you've been injured in an accident involving a car or truck. You can also call us at 877-659-1620 to speak with our experienced staff. Our attorneys represent clients throughout Texas including: Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, Lubbock, Corpus Christi, Tyler, El Paso, and all surrounding areas, including Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, New Mexico, and nationwide.
We demand strict professional standards. Our Dallas Fort Worth based attorneys are among the finest auto accident lawyers and have resolved many multi-million dollar personal injury cases. We are passionate about our role as advocates and treat our clients with complete respect and compassion. We are committed to utilizing all available legal advantages and tactics to successfully resolve your personal injury claim.